Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Loves of my life

I remember people always saying, "you won't understand until you have kids." Well, now I understand what they were talking about! My children mean more to me than anything else in the world. I have a love for them I could not ever have for anyone else. I think I understand more about God just by having them. I understand the way that God must have felt when He had to let Jesus go to the cross. I can not imagine having to let go of one of my children. Reece is at home today and I am with him. He has been very sick and it breaks my heart. I guess that is what I think God must feel a lot of the time watching us. We are sick with sin and it must hurt Him to have to watch that. The only difference is that He holds the healing power to cleanse us and it is right there.....God holds out His hand and says, take my hand. I don't know why I don't take it more often....

No comments:

Post a Comment